Hi I tagged u in a question post it'd be super cool if you answered them but you don't have to <3
Asketh - stall-me-stall-me
I did not see it! But I love question thingies, so I will do it now!
1. A song that has a lot of meaning to you and why? “Hey #3/Perfect for You (Reprise)” from Next to Normal. It’s a song that helps me remember that I can be beautiful and loved even though I’m depressed and crazy.
2. You are having a shitty night, what do you wish someone would do? Bring me hot cocoa and hugs and cuddle me and tell me lame jokes until I feel better.
3. Best trip you’ve ever been on (doesn’t have to be far)? my family’s trip to the Grand Canyon and surrounding area was probably one of the best vacations I’ve ever taken.
4. Three things you wish people would just know about you (could be how somethin makes you uncomfortable, somethin in your past, you like/dont like physical affection, w/e, something you wish you didnt have to explain to people or deal with people not knowing)
5. Your dream life (describe in detail pls). I’m happy, married, working a steady job that I enjoy (it changes depending on the daydream), have two kids and a comfortable home life and a personal library, get to travel a lot, have a few cats, and yeah basically my dream life is just having a happy family.
6. Live forever or die at 21 and why? oh this is a hard one. for a long time I’d have said die at 21 but now I’m almost 21 and healing from my depression to the point that I actually don’t want to die and so the idea of dying at 21 just freaks me the hell out. I want to grow old. So maybe live forever? But I don’t really want to do that either because then everybody dies… so yeah that’s my logic for both answers, right this second I’d pick live forever.
7. Closest you’ve ever been to dying? probably that time I fell face-first on the driveway and spent a couple hours in the emergency room with a concussion and a broken nose.
8. Sweetest thing anyone has done for you? basically everything Wil has ever done for me. he brings me chocolate sometimes just because, he gives me hugs when I am sad, he’s just a wonderful person who does a lot to make me happy and it’s super sweet and I love him.
9. Three things in your life you wish could just be over and done with? ugh this fucking week, for one; the rest of my undergraduate career (sort of); aaand… um. I don’t really know honestly. homework in general. I’d like to never ever have to do homework again.
10. A perfect day out with friends would look like: this is really sad, but I don’t even know, because it’s been so long since I was able to have a good day out with friends. But it would involve card games and talking and singing and ice cream and spring and lots of laughter and silliness.
11. Favorite joke? changes on a pretty much daily basis, but for right now it’s this: Knock knock! (Who’s there?) You know. (You know who?) YES! Avada Kedavra! (don’t judge me it’s 1am and it’s finals week)
remind me tomorrow and I will write 11 new questions and tag people to answer them but I need to go to bed because I’ve sort of just realized it’s 1am and I have an essay final on Shakespeare’s comedies in 8 hours